Fort Pierce Magnet School Of Arts
- Fort Pierce Magnet School Of Arts's student population of 430 students has grown by 41% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||430 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fort Pierce Magnet School Of Arts is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Fort Pierce Magnet School Of Arts is St. Lucie School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 74 school districts in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- St. Lucie School District's student population of 40,045 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $9,583 in this district is less than the state average of $12,987. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,620 is less than the state average of $13,734. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||St. Lucie School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||40,045||10,175|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$380 MM||$132 MM|
|District Spending||$381 MM||$140 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,583||$12,987|
|District Spending / Student||$9,620||$13,734|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Pierce St. Lucie Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 769 students
2020 S 13th St
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5213 1.1 PK-5 769
- Fort Pierce Lawnwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 691 students
1900 S 23rd St
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5740 1.2 PK-5 691
FOrt Pierce Magnet School of the Arts is one of the best public schools you could enroll your child in. The teachers are very hands on and connect with their students. The classes are small so students get individual attention. Their Arts program is excellent. The Dance class is very professional. Drama is outstanding. The choirs is amazing. The Art is very superior. Also the band is enjoyable to listen to. This school is one that you wish had a highschool and college. Every student seems to get a much better education then any other middle school. All in all this a school you child wouldnt want to miss out on. It is such an amazing experience
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ariel
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.