Fox Technical High School
Fox Technical High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Fox Technical High School's student population of 365 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 23% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2012)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||365 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fox Technical High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#681 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Antonio Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Fox Technical High School is Christus Santa Rosa (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Christus Santa Rosa Grades: 6-12 | 4 students
333 Santa Rosa N
San Antonio, TX 78207
(210)225-2406 0.4 6-12 4
- San Antonio Fox Technical Institute Of Advanced Learning Grades: K-10 | 546 students
621 W Euclid
San Antonio, TX 78212
(210)738-9730 0.4 K-10 546
- San Antonio Mireles Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 901 students
12260 Rockwall Mill
San Antonio, TX 78253
(210)398-1500 0.6 PK-5 901
- San Antonio Positive Solutions Charter Grades: 9-12 | 152 students
1325 N Flores St Ste 100
San Antonio, TX 78212
(210)299-1025 0.7 9-12 152
- San Antonio Healy Murphy Pk Grades: PK | 37 students
618 Live Oak
San Antonio, TX 78202
(210)223-2944 0.9 PK 37
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.