Frankton Junior Senior High School
- Frankton Junior Senior High School's student population of 721 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||721 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frankton Junior Senior High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1262 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Frankton-Lapel Community Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frankton Frankton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 928 students
1303 Sr 128 W
Frankton, IN 46044
(765) 754-7545 0.6 PK-6 928
- Alexandria Alexandria-monroe High School Grades: 7-12 | 707 students
1 Burden Ct
Alexandria, IN 46001
(765) 724-4413 5.5 7-12 707
- Elwood Elwood Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 581 students
940 N 19th St
Elwood, IN 46036
(765) 552-7381 5.6 PK-2 581
- Elwood John H Hinds Career Center Grades: PK-12
1105 N 19th St
Elwood, IN 46036
(765) 552-9881 5.7 PK-12 n/a
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lola
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.