Fred Roberts Middle School
- Grades: 5-6
- Enrollment: 600 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in TX
- Math Proficiency: 52% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
52% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 51% TX state average), while 45% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% TX state average).
How many students attend Fred Roberts Middle School?
600 students attend Fred Roberts Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
69% of Fred Roberts Middle School students are Hispanic, 14% of students are Black, 8% of students are Asian, 6% of students are White, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Fred Roberts Middle School?
Fred Roberts Middle School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Fred Roberts Middle School offer ?
Fred Roberts Middle School offers enrollment in grades 5-6
Review Fred Roberts Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities