Bailey Elementary School
- Bailey Elementary School's student population of 714 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||714 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bailey Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2806 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pasadena Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Bailey Elementary School is Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School (0.6 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School (0.6 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School Grades: PK-12
1348 Genoa Red Bluff
Houston, TX 77034
(713)740-0000 0.6 PK-12 n/a
- Pasadena Fred Roberts Middle School Grades: 5-6 | 643 students
Pasadena, TX 77503
(713)740-5390 0.6 5-6 643
- Pasadena Marshall Kendrick Middle School Grades: 5-6 | 768 students
3000 Watters Rd
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713)740-5380 0.6 5-6 768
- Pasadena Nelda Sullivan Middle School Grades: 5-6 | 668 students
1112 Queens Rd
Pasadena, TX 77502
(713)740-5420 0.6 5-6 668
- Pasadena Guidance Center Grades: 6-12
Pasadena, TX 77502
(713)740-0792 0.9 6-12 n/a
Learn about changes in Texas' public school curriculum that reinterprets American history and potentially incorporates more Christianity into coursework.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.