Friendly House Academia Del Pueblo Elementary School
- Friendly House Academia Del Pueblo Elementary School's student population of 374 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||374 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Friendly House Academia Del Pueblo Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,897 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1726 out of 1897 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Friendly House Inc. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa George Washington Academy Grades: K-8 | 135 students
1945 S. 1st St.
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480)461-3200 0.1 K-8 135
- Phoenix Lowell Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 537 students
1121 South 3rd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85003
(602)257-3835 0.6 PK-8 537
- Phoenix Silvestre S Herrera School Grades: PK-8 | 572 students
1350 S. 11th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
(602)257-3885 0.8 PK-8 572
- Phoenix Vista College Preparatory Grades: K-5 | 299 students
812 S. 6th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85003
(602)321-1707 0.9 K-5 299
- Phoenix Paul Dunbar Lawrence School Grades: PK-8 | 308 students
707 W. Grant
Phoenix, AZ 85006
(602)257-3844 1.1 PK-8 308
Nearby Homes for Sale
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.