Frost Lake Elementary School
Frost Lake Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Frost Lake Elementary School's student population of 542 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||542 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frost Lake Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1620 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Paul Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Harmony Learning Center Grades: K-12 | 38 students
1961 E County Road C
Saint Paul, MN 55109
(651)748-6200 0.8 K-12 38
- Saint Paul The Heights Community School Grades: PK-5 | 522 students
1863 Clear Ave E
Saint Paul, MN 55119
(651)293-8815 0.9 PK-5 522
- Saint Paul Cornerstone Montessori Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 133 students
1611 Ames Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55106
(651)774-5000 1.0 K-6 133
- Saint Paul Phoenix Academy Grades: 7-12 | 9 students
2055 White Bear Ave N
Saint Paul, MN 55109
(651)278-2894 1.1 7-12 9
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.