Galatas Elementary School
- Galatas Elementary School's student population of 672 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||672 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Galatas Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#73 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Conroe Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Powell Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 818 students
7332 Cochrans Crossing Dr
Spring, TX 77381
(936)709-1700 0.9 PK-4 818
- Lewisville Vista Academy Of The Woodlands Grades: K-8 | 337 students
6565 Research Forest Dr
Lewisville, TX 75029
(972)316-3663 1.0 K-8 337
- Spring Bush Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 717 students
7420 Crownridge Dr
Spring, TX 77382
(936)709-1600 1.1 PK-4 717
- Spring The Woodlands High School Grades: 9-12 | 4410 students
6101 Research Forest Dr
Spring, TX 77381
(936)709-1200 1.5 9-12 4410
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.