Galesburg Middle School
- Galesburg Middle School's student population of 120 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Galesburg Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#949 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Erie-Galesburg School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thayer Thayer High School Grades: 9-12 | 60 students
Thayer, KS 66776
(620)839-5203 6.8 9-12 60
- Cherryvale Thayer Schools Grades: PK-8 | 130 students
300 W. Wilson
Cherryvale, KS 67335
(620)839-5203 6.8 PK-8 130
- Erie Erie Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 241 students
410 W 3rd St
Erie, KS 66733
(620)244-5161 8.8 PK-5 241
- Erie Erie High School Grades: 9-12 | 176 students
1400 N. Main St
Erie, KS 66733
(620)244-3287 8.8 9-12 176
- Parsons St. Hosp. Training Center Parsons Grades: 1-12 | 13 students
Parsons, KS 67357
(620)421-6550 9.5 1-12 13
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.