Galien Township Middle School
- Galien Township Middle School's student population of 21 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Galien Township Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Galien Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Galien Galien Alternative Education School Grades: 6-12
122 East Southeastern St
Galien, MI 49113
(269)545-3365 0.0 6-12 n/a
- New Troy New Troy Elementary School Grades: 6 | 83 students
P.o. Box 38
New Troy, MI 49119
(269)756-9541 3.4 6 83
- Three Oaks Three Oaks Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 139 students
100 Oak St
Three Oaks, MI 49128
(269)756-9050 5.8 3-5 139
- Buchanan Buchanan Middle School Grades: 5-7 | 360 students
610 West 4th St
Buchanan, MI 49107
(269)695-8406 6.7 5-7 360
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.