Garden County Junior/senior High School
- Garden County Junior/senior High School's student population of 105 students has grown by 52% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Garden County Junior/senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#231 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GARDEN COUNTY SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oshkosh Garden County Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 175 students
800 West 2nd
Oshkosh, NE 69154
(308)772-3336 0.4 PK-6 175
- Chappell Creek Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 93 students
6th And Hayward
Chappell, NE 69129
(308)874-2911 22.1 PK-4 93
- Chappell Creek Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 68 students
3rd And Washington
Chappell, NE 69129
(308)874-3310 22.2 9-12 68
- Lodgepole Creek Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 76 students
Lodgepole, NE 69149
(308)483-5252 23.0 5-8 76
- Big Springs So Platte Elementary At Big Springs Grades: PK-6 | 104 students
610 Plum St
Big Springs, NE 69122
(308)889-3674 27.5 PK-6 104
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.