Garfield Elementary School
- Garfield Elementary School's student population of 266 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Garfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#599 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Thompson R-2J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Loveland Truscott Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 246 students
211 West 6th Street
Loveland, CO 80537
(970)613-6900 0.5 K-5 246
- Loveland Harold Ferguson High School Grades: 10-12 | 127 students
1101 Hilltop Drive
Loveland, CO 80537
(970)613-5300 0.6 10-12 127
- Loveland Van Buren Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 142 students
1811 West 15th Street
Loveland, CO 80538
(970)613-7000 1.0 K-5 142
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.