Gates Mills Elementary School
Gates Mills Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Gates Mills Elementary School's student population of 122 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gates Mills Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mayfield City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Mayfield Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 904 students
1123 Som Center Rd
Cleveland, OH 44124
(440)995-7801 1.9 6-8 904
- Cleveland Mayfield Center Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 440 students
6625 Wilson Mills Rd
Cleveland, OH 44143
(440)995-7400 2.2 K-5 440
- Chesterland Robert C Lindsey Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 334 students
11844 Caves Rd
Chesterland, OH 44026
(440)729-5980 2.8 K-5 334
- Novelty Westwood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 408 students
13738 Caves Rd
Novelty, OH 44072
(440)729-5990 2.9 K-5 408
- Cleveland Lander Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 464 students
1714 Lander Rd
Cleveland, OH 44124
(440)995-7350 3.1 K-5 464
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.