Gateway Pointe Elementary School
- Gateway Pointe Elementary School's student population of 767 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||767 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gateway Pointe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#392 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Higley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Asu Preparatory Academy-polytechnic High School Grades: 9-12 | 235 students
7350 E. Innovation Way South
Mesa, AZ 85212
(480)727-5769 1.1 9-12 235
- Mesa Evit - East Campus Grades: 10-12 | 424 students
6625 S Power Rd
Mesa, AZ 85201
(480)461-4011 1.3 10-12 424
- Gilbert Higley Traditional Academy Grades: PK-8 | 696 students
3391 East Vest Avenue
Gilbert, AZ 85295
(480)279-6800 1.4 PK-8 696
- Gilbert Evit - Higley High School Grades: 9-12
4068 E. Pecos Road
Gilbert, AZ 85297
(480)461-4109 1.5 9-12 n/a
- Gilbert Higley High School Grades: 9-12 | 1639 students
4068 East Pecos Road
Gilbert, AZ 85295
(480)279-7300 1.5 9-12 1639
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.