- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 206 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 9%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in IL
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Gcms Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Gcms Middle School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Gcms Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Gcms Middle School?
What grades does Gcms Middle School offer ?
What school district is Gcms Middle School part of?
Review Gcms Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities