Gene Witt Elementary School
Gene Witt Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Gene Witt Elementary School's student population of 721 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||721 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gene Witt Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton Carlos E. Haile Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1078 students
9501 E State Road 64
Bradenton, FL 34212
(941)714-7240 3.9 6-8 1078
- Parrish Annie Lucy Williams Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 913 students
3404 Fort Hamer Rd
Parrish, FL 34219
(941)776-4040 4.1 PK-5 913
- Bradenton Pinnacle Academy Inc. Grades: PK-12 | 13 students
6215 Lorraine Rd
Bradenton, FL 34202
(941)755-1400 4.6 PK-12 13
This is a awesome school. All the teachers are great and caring towards the students. You are in a public school, but it's like a private school. They have a track team and do soar awards for the children who do well during the school year. They have PE, Music, Art and other fun specials. If you choice this school you will not regret it.
- Posted by Parent - tweet
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.