B.d. Gullett Elementary School
B.d. Gullett Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- B.d. Gullett Elementary School's student population of 784 students has grown by 42% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has grown by 41% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||784 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- B.d. Gullett Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton Lakewood Ranch High School Grades: 9-12 | 2340 students
5500 Lakewood Ranch Blvd
Bradenton, FL 34211
(941)727-6100 1.5 9-12 2340
- Bradenton Braden River Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 685 students
6125 River Club Blvd
Bradenton, FL 34202
(941)751-7012 2.2 PK-5 685
- Bradenton Braden River Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 995 students
6215 River Club Blvd
Bradenton, FL 34202
(941)751-7080 2.3 6-8 995
- Bradenton Carlos E. Haile Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1078 students
9501 E State Road 64
Bradenton, FL 34212
(941)714-7240 2.4 6-8 1078
I absolutely love his school! I came in the middle of last year and everyone was so nice! My teacher, other students, and the principal are all kind!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - khloe
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.