B.d. Gullett Elementary School
B.d. Gullett Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- B.d. Gullett Elementary School's student population of 784 students has grown by 42% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has grown by 41% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||784 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- B.d. Gullett Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#605 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton Lakewood Ranch High School Grades: 9-12 | 2340 students
5500 Lakewood Ranch Blvd
Bradenton, FL 34211
(941)727-6100 1.5 9-12 2340
- Bradenton Braden River Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 685 students
6125 River Club Blvd
Bradenton, FL 34202
(941)751-7012 2.2 PK-5 685
- Bradenton Braden River Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 995 students
6215 River Club Blvd
Bradenton, FL 34202
(941)751-7080 2.3 6-8 995
- Bradenton Carlos E. Haile Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1078 students
9501 E State Road 64
Bradenton, FL 34212
(941)714-7240 2.4 6-8 1078
I absolutely love his school! I came in the middle of last year and everyone was so nice! My teacher, other students, and the principal are all kind!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - khloe
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.