George H. Moody Middle School
- George H. Moody Middle School's student population of 1,037 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,037 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- George H. Moody Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,791 schools in Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1077 out of 1791 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Henrico County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henrico Maude Trevvett Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 516 students
2300 Trevvett Dr
Henrico, VA 23228
(804) 261-5060 1.0 PK-5 516
- Henrico Henrico Juvenile Detention Home - James River
4201 E. Parham Rd.
Henrico, VA 23273
(804) 556-4214 1.8 n/a n/a
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.