Germantown Middle School
- Germantown Middle School's student population of 682 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||682 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Germantown Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#129 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shelby County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Germantown Germantown Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 642 students
2730 Cross Country Dr
Germantown, TN 38138
(901)756-2330 0.2 PK-5 642
- Germantown Germantown High School Grades: 7-12 | 2093 students
7653 Old Poplar Pk
Germantown, TN 38138
(901)756-2350 0.8 7-12 2093
- Memphis Oak Forest Grades: PK-5 | 524 students
7447 Nonconnah View Cove
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)416-2257 1.2 PK-5 524
- Germantown Dogwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 910 students
8945 Dogwood Rd
Germantown, TN 38139
(901)756-2310 2.2 PK-5 910
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.