Gilcrest Elementary School
- Gilcrest Elementary School's student population of 180 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gilcrest Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1144 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Weld County Reorganized No. Re-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilcrest Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 567 students
1001 Birch Street
Gilcrest, CO 80623
(970)737-2494 0.1 9-12 567
- Milliken Milliken Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 568 students
100 Broad Street
Milliken, CO 80543
(970)587-4667 5.6 PK-5 568
- La Salle Pete Mirich Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 392 students
300 1st Avenue
La Salle, CO 80645
(970)284-5513 5.8 PK-5 392
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.