Valley High School
- Valley High School's student population of 567 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||567 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Valley High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1267 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Weld County Reorganized No. Re-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilcrest Gilcrest Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 180 students
1175 Birch Street
Gilcrest, CO 80623
(970)737-2409 0.1 PK-5 180
- Milliken Milliken Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 568 students
100 Broad Street
Milliken, CO 80543
(970)587-4667 5.6 PK-5 568
- Platteville South Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 198 students
1004 Main Street
Platteville, CO 80651
(970)785-2205 5.8 6-8 198
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.