Knowledge Quest Academy
- Knowledge Quest Academy's student population of 404 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 27% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||404 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Knowledge Quest Academy's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1096 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Weld County No. Re-5J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milliken Milliken Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 568 students
100 Broad Street
Milliken, CO 80543
(970)587-4667 1.7 PK-5 568
- Gilcrest Gilcrest Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 180 students
1175 Birch Street
Gilcrest, CO 80623
(970)737-2409 4.0 PK-5 180
- Johnstown Pioneer Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 615 students
2300 Cinnamon Teal
Johnstown, CO 80534
(970)587-8100 4.1 K-5 615
- Gilcrest Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 567 students
1001 Birch Street
Gilcrest, CO 80623
(970)737-2494 4.1 9-12 567
We LOVE this school!! The staff is so friendly and welcomes you as soon as you walk in! The teachers are the BEST!!
- Posted by Parent - luvmo
This school has a long way to go before it can become an authentic "choice" school. Lack of parent support and school discipline will stop this school from becoming a quality charter school with higher expectations. Honestly, you are better off in the public school in which there are more resources.
- Posted by Parent - cgarc
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.