Glenridge Elementary School
Glenridge Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Glenridge Elementary School's student population of 352 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2003)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||352 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glenridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 2,073 schools in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clayton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Meramec Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 363 students
400 S Meramec Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63105
(314)854-6300 0.7 K-5 363
- Saint Louis Juvenile Detention Center Grades: K-12 | 56 students
501 S Brentwood Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63105
(314)615-2974 0.9 K-12 56
- Saint Louis Flynn Park Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 324 students
7220 Waterman Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63130
(314)290-4421 1.1 K-5 324
- Saint Louis Brentwood Early Childhd Center Grades: PK
1201 Hanley Industrial Court
Saint Louis, MO 63144
(314)262-8521 1.2 PK n/a
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.