Glenridge Elementary School
Glenridge Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Glenridge Elementary School's student population of 401 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2003)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||401 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glenridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#50 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clayton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Meramec Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 371 students
400 S Meramec Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63105
(314)854-6300 0.7 K-5 371
- Saint Louis Juvenile Detention Center Grades: K-12 | 34 students
501 S Brentwood Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63105
(314)615-2974 0.9 K-12 34
- Saint Louis Flynn Park Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 322 students
7220 Waterman Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63130
(314)290-4421 1.1 K-5 322
- Saint Louis Brentwood Early Childhd Center Grades: PK | 70 students
1201 Hanley Industrial Court
Saint Louis, MO 63144
(314)262-8521 1.2 PK 70
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.