Ralph M. Captain Elementary School
- Ralph M. Captain Elementary School's student population of 369 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2015)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||369 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ralph M. Captain Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#96 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clayton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Collegiate School Of Med/bio Grades: 9-12 | 224 students
1547 S. Theresa Av
Saint Louis, MO 63104
(314)696-2290 1.2 9-12 224
- Saint Louis Glenridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 382 students
7447 Wellington Way
Saint Louis, MO 63105
(314)854-6200 1.2 K-5 382
- Saint Louis Mrh Elementary School Grades: 2-6 | 533 students
1800 Princeton Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63117
(314)644-4403 1.2 2-6 533
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.