Gogebic-ontonagon Isd Special Education
- Gogebic-ontonagon Isd Special Education's student population of 38 students has grown by 58% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 37% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gogebic-ontonagon Isd Special Education's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 3:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#586 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gogebic-Ontonagon ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ewen Ewen-trout Creek Consolidated School Grades: K-12 | 195 students
14312 Airport Rd
Ewen, MI 49925
(906)813-0620 13.8 K-12 195
- Wakefield Wakefield-marenisco School Grades: K-12 | 297 students
715 Putnam St
Wakefield, MI 49968
(906)224-9421 19.8 K-12 297
- Ontonagon Ontonagon Area School Grades: K-12 | 298 students
701 Parker Ave
Ontonagon, MI 49953
(906)813-0614 23.1 K-12 298
- Bessemer Washington School Grades: K-6 | 224 students
301 East Sellar St
Bessemer, MI 49911
(906)663-4515 24.1 K-6 224
- Bessemer A.d. Johnston Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 198 students
100 West Lead St
Bessemer, MI 49911
(906)667-0413 24.2 7-12 198
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.