Graham Elementary School
Graham Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Graham Elementary School's student population of 810 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||810 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Graham Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8145 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Animo Pat Brown Grades: 9-12 | 612 students
8255 Beach St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(323)585-3312 0.3 9-12 612
- Huntington Park Academia Moderna Grades: K-5 | 469 students
Huntington Park, CA 90255
(323)923-0383 0.6 K-5 469
- Los Angeles Charles Drew Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 862 students
8511 Compton Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90001
(323)826-1700 0.6 6-8 862
- Los Angeles Judith F. Baca Arts Academy Grades: K-6 | 753 students
1536 E. 89th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90002
(323)826-3560 0.6 K-6 753
- Los Angeles Ninety-second Street Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 924 students
9211 Grape St.
Los Angeles, CA 90002
(323)564-7946 0.6 K-6 924
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.