Grass Valley Charter
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 525 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 28:1
- Minority Enrollment: 14%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 56% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 56% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Grass Valley Charter?
525 students attend Grass Valley Charter.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
86% of Grass Valley Charter students are White, 8% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Grass Valley Charter?
Grass Valley Charter has a student ration of 28:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Grass Valley Charter offer ?
Grass Valley Charter offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
What school district is Grass Valley Charter part of?
Grass Valley Charter is part of Grass Valley Elementary School District.
Review Grass Valley Charter. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities