Greenville Superintendent's Academy
Greenville Superintendent's Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 1%)
- Greenville Superintendent's Academy's student population of 117 students has declined by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has grown by 35% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Greenville Superintendent's Academy's student:teacher ratio of 3:1 has decreased from 6:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1271 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Baton Rouge Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Magnolia Woods Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 574 students
760 Maxine Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225)769-6845 1.0 PK-5 574
- Baton Rouge Kenilworth Science And Technology Charter School Grades: 6-8 | 577 students
7600 Boone Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225)766-8111 1.4 6-8 577
- Baton Rouge Wildwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 530 students
444 Halfway Tree Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
(225)766-6002 1.5 PK-5 530
- Baton Rouge Westminster Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 375 students
8935 Westminster Dr
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225)927-2930 1.7 PK-5 375
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.