Magnolia Woods Elementary School
- Magnolia Woods Elementary School's student population of 574 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||574 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Magnolia Woods Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#584 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Baton Rouge Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Magnolia Woods Elementary School is Baton Rouge Magnet High School (2.2 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Kenilworth Science And Technology Charter School (0.5 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Kenilworth Science And Technology Charter School (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Kenilworth Science And Technology Charter School Grades: 6-8 | 577 students
7600 Boone Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225)766-8111 0.5 6-8 577
- Baton Rouge Wildwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 530 students
444 Halfway Tree Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
(225)766-6002 0.9 PK-5 530
- Baton Rouge Greenville Superintendent's Academy Grades: 5-8 | 117 students
1645 North Foster Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225)767-1477 1.0 5-8 117
- Baton Rouge Highland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 322 students
280 Sunset Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225)766-1272 1.7 PK-5 322
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.