Greenwood Lake Middle School
- Greenwood Lake Middle School's student population of 291 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Greenwood Lake Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1913 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GREENWOOD LAKE UNION FREE SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenwood Lake Greenwood Lake Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 221 students
80 Waterstone Rd
Greenwood Lake, NY 10925
(845)477-2411 3.5 K-3 221
- Warwick Park Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 453 students
10 Park Ave
Warwick, NY 10990
(845)987-3000 4.9 K-4 453
- Monroe Pine Tree Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 869 students
156 Pine Tree Rd
Monroe, NY 10950
(845)460-6900 5.1 2-5 869
- Harriman Sapphire Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 345 students
159 Harrimn Hghts Rd
Harriman, NY 10926
(845)460-6500 5.2 K-1 345
- Monroe North Main Street School Grades: 2-5 | 527 students
212 N Main St
Monroe, NY 10950
(845)460-6800 5.9 2-5 527
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.