Gros Cap School
- Gros Cap School's student population of 93 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gros Cap School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2061 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Moran Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Ignace Lasalle High School Grades: 9-12 | 209 students
443 Portage St
Saint Ignace, MI 49781
(906)643-8800 4.4 9-12 209
- Saint Ignace St. Ignace Elementary Middle School Grades: K-8 | 301 students
429 Portage St
Saint Ignace, MI 49781
(906)643-7822 4.4 K-8 301
- Mackinaw City Mackinaw City K-12 School Grades: K-12 | 145 students
609 West Central Ave
Mackinaw City, MI 49701
(231)436-8211 7.3 K-12 145
- Mackinac Island Mackinac Island School Grades: K-12 | 75 students
340 Lakeshore Dr
Mackinac Island, MI 49757
(906)847-3377 8.5 K-12 75
- Pointe Aux Pins Bois Blanc Pines School Grades: K-8 | 2 students
100 Sioux Ave
Pointe Aux Pins, MI 49775
(231)634-7225 19.2 K-8 2
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.