- Cedarville School's student population of 232 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cedarville School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#600 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Les Cheneaux Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pickford Pickford Public Schools Grades: K-12 | 383 students
333 South Pleasant St
Pickford, MI 49774
(906)647-4028 10.8 K-12 383
- Mackinac Island Mackinac Island School Grades: K-12 | 75 students
340 Lakeshore Dr
Mackinac Island, MI 49757
(906)847-3377 17.1 K-12 75
- Kincheloe Consolidated Community School Services Grades: 7-12 | 107 students
4900 West Davis Ct
Kincheloe, MI 49788
(906)495-7305 18.8 7-12 107
- Pointe Aux Pins Bois Blanc Pines School Grades: K-8 | 2 students
100 Sioux Ave
Pointe Aux Pins, MI 49775
(231)634-7225 19.3 K-8 2
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.