Lasalle High School
- Lasalle High School's student population of 209 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lasalle High School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2006 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Ignace Area s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Ignace St. Ignace Elementary Middle School Grades: K-8 | 301 students
429 Portage St
Saint Ignace, MI 49781
(906)643-7822 0.0 K-8 301
- Mackinac Island Mackinac Island School Grades: K-12 | 75 students
340 Lakeshore Dr
Mackinac Island, MI 49757
(906)847-3377 4.1 K-12 75
- Saint Ignace Gros Cap School Grades: K-8 | 93 students
W1828 Gros Cap Road
Saint Ignace, MI 49781
(906)643-7970 4.4 K-8 93
- Mackinaw City Mackinaw City K-12 School Grades: K-12 | 145 students
609 West Central Ave
Mackinaw City, MI 49701
(231)436-8211 5.9 K-12 145
- Pointe Aux Pins Bois Blanc Pines School Grades: K-8 | 2 students
100 Sioux Ave
Pointe Aux Pins, MI 49775
(231)634-7225 15.4 K-8 2
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.