Groveland Park Elementary School
- Groveland Park Elementary School's student population of 449 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||449 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Groveland Park Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#212 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ST. PAUL PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Dowling Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 500 students
3900 W River Pkwy
Minneapolis, MN 55406
(612)668-4410 0.8 K-5 500
- Saint Paul Ramsey Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 525 students
1700 Summit Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55105
(651)293-8860 0.8 6-8 525
- Saint Paul Horace Mann School Grades: K-5 | 430 students
2001 Eleanor Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55116
(651)293-8965 0.9 K-5 430
- Saint Paul Early Education Four Seasons Grades: PK | 12 students
318 Moore St.
Saint Paul, MN 55104
(651)290-7595 1.1 PK 12
- Saint Paul Laura Jeffrey Academy Charter Grades: 5-8 | 122 students
1550 Summit Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55105
(651)414-6000 1.1 5-8 122
Groveland Park Elementary has a strong community of parents and teachers who strive to ensure each student receives the best elementary experience possible. Groveland has many enrichment activities in addition to art, music and gym. It's a wonderful school!
- Posted by Parent - kamon
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.