Guerneville Community Day
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
- Guerneville Community Day is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 8,888 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2010-11 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (10-11)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (10-11)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guerneville Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Guerneville Guerneville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 281 students
14630 Armstrong Woods Rd.
Guerneville, CA 95446
(707)869-2864 0.0 K-8 281
- Monte Rio Monte Rio Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 84 students
20700 Foothill Dr.
Monte Rio, CA 95462
(707)865-2266 2.6 K-8 84
- Forestville Forestville Academy Grades: 2-8 | 265 students
6321 Highway 116
Forestville, CA 95436
(707)887-2279 6.4 2-8 265
In light of President Obama’s recent backing of abstinence-only education, we take a look at the numbers to see if this type of sex ed teaching really leads to lower pregnancy and STD rates.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.