Guerneville Community Day
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
- Guerneville Community Day is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 8,888 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2010-11 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||n/a|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (10-11)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (10-11)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guerneville Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Guerneville Guerneville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 281 students
14630 Armstrong Woods Rd.
Guerneville, CA 95446
(707)869-2864 0.0 K-8 281
- Monte Rio Monte Rio Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 84 students
20700 Foothill Dr.
Monte Rio, CA 95462
(707)865-2266 2.6 K-8 84
- Forestville Forestville Academy Grades: 2-8 | 265 students
6321 Highway 116
Forestville, CA 95436
(707)887-2279 6.4 2-8 265
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.