Gwinnett Intervention Education Center (give) West
- Gwinnett Intervention Education Center (give) West's student population of 211 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gwinnett Intervention Education Center (give) West's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has increased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2058 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gwinnett County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norcross Graves Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1319 students
1700 Graves Rd
Norcross, GA 30093
(770)326-8000 0.1 PK-5 1319
- Lawrenceville Gwinnett Online Campus Grades: 4-12 | 445 students
713 Hi Hope Rd
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
(770)326-8082 0.1 4-12 445
- Norcross Norcross Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1044 students
150 Hunt St
Norcross, GA 30071
(770)448-2188 0.3 PK-5 1044
- Norcross North Metro Academy Of Performing Arts Grades: K-8 | 389 students
182 Hunter St
Norcross, GA 30071
(770)903-3400 1.1 K-8 389
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.