H. H. Garnett Elementary School
- H. H. Garnett Elementary School's student population of 220 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- H. H. Garnett Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#1021 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kent County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Worton Worton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 265 students
11085 Worton Rd
Worton, MD 21678
(410)778-2164 5.2 PK-5 265
- Worton Kent County High School Grades: 9-12 | 573 students
25301 Lambs Meadow Rd
Worton, MD 21678
(410)778-4540 5.5 9-12 573
- Church Hill Church Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 290 students
631 Main St
Church Hill, MD 21623
(410)556-6681 6.5 PK-4 290
- Rock Hall Rock Hall Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 180 students
21203 Sharp St
Rock Hall, MD 21661
(410)639-2265 10.4 PK-5 180
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.