Hadley Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 611 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 67%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 6% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 13% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
6% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% KS state average), while 13% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% KS state average).
How many students attend Hadley Middle School?
611 students attend Hadley Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
43% of Hadley Middle School students are Hispanic, 33% of students are White, 14% of students are Black, 8% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hadley Middle School?
Hadley Middle School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Hadley Middle School offer ?
Hadley Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
What school district is Hadley Middle School part of?
Hadley Middle School is part of Wichita School District.
Review Hadley Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities