Hale Elementary School
- Hale Elementary School's student population of 82 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#106 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hale R-i School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tina Tina-avalon Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 94 students
11896 Hwy 65
Tina, MO 64682
(660)622-4212 7.2 PK-6 94
- Mendon Northwestern Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 85 students
18475 Hwy 11
Mendon, MO 64660
(660)272-3201 11.4 PK-6 85
- Meadville Meadville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 137 students
101 W Crandall
Meadville, MO 64659
(660)938-4112 12.7 PK-6 137
- Chillicothe Garrison Elementary School Grades: PK | 105 students
209 Henry St
Chillicothe, MO 64601
(660)646-1653 16.4 PK 105
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.