Hale Elementary School
- Hale Elementary School's student population of 593 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||593 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#250 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mesa Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Hale Elementary School is Mountain View High School (0.6 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Montessori Education Centre Charter School - North Campus (0.9 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is East Valley Academy (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale East Valley Academy Grades: K-6 | 12 students
1858 East Brown Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
(480)946-3071 0.6 K-6 12
- Mesa Evit - Poston Junior High School Grades: 9
2433 East Adobe Street
Mesa, AZ 85213
(480)472-2100 0.9 9 n/a
- Mesa Field Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 599 students
2325 E Adobe Street
Mesa, AZ 85213
(480)472-0200 0.9 K-6 599
- Mesa Montessori Education Centre Charter School - North Campus Grades: K-7 | 220 students
815 N. Gilbert Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)964-1381 0.9 K-7 220
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.