Hallandale High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,173 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 95%
- Graduation Rate: ≥99% (Top 1% in FL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), FL Dept. of Education
Hallandale High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hallandale High School's ranking?
Hallandale High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for: Highest graduation rate (Top 1%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 48% FL state average), while 24% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 52% FL state average).
What is the graduation rate of Hallandale High School?
The graduation rate of Hallandale High School is 99%, which is higher than the Florida state average of 89%.
How many students attend Hallandale High School?
1,173 students attend Hallandale High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
62% of Hallandale High School students are Black, 30% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are White, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hallandale High School?
Hallandale High School has a student ration of 20:1, which is higher than the Florida state average of 16:1.
What grades does Hallandale High School offer ?
Hallandale High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Hallandale High School part of?
Hallandale High School is part of Broward School District.
View the Hallandale High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Hallandale High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities