- The student population of 2023 students has declined by 6% over five years.
- The teacher population of 90 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,023 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||90 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.69 is more than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Broward School District's student population of 264,998 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 74% has increased from 61% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,849 in this district is less than the state average of $11,664. The district revenue/student has declined by 11% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,109 is less than the state average of $11,759. The district spending/student has declined by 17% over four years.
|School District Name||Broward School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||264,998||10,184|
|District Total Revenue||$2,303 MM||$119 MM|
|District Spending||$2,370 MM||$120 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,849||$11,664|
|District Spending / Student||$9,109||$11,759|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DaniaOlsen Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 782 students
330 Se 11th Ter
Dania, FL 33004
HollywoodAvant Garde Academy Of BrowardGrades: 6-12 | 88 students
11020 Hillcrest Dr
Hollywood, FL 33021
HollywoodChampionship Academy Of Distinction At HollywoodGrades: KG-5 | 388 students
1100 Hillcrest Dr
Hollywood, FL 33021
HollywoodSomerset Academy HollywoodGrades: KG-5 | 57 students
1704 Buchan St
Hollywood, FL 33023
HollywoodBeachside Montessori VillageGrades: PK-8 | 772 students
2230 Lincoln St
Hollywood, FL 33020