Hamshire-fannett Intermediate School
- Hamshire-fannett Intermediate School's student population of 428 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-6|
|Total Students||428 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hamshire-fannett Intermediate School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1847 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hamshire-fannett Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaumont Hamshire-fannett Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 292 students
11375 Dugat Rd
Beaumont, TX 77705
(409)794-2361 0.1 7-8 292
- Beaumont Hamshire-fannett Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 583 students
23395 Burrell Wingate Rd
Beaumont, TX 77705
(409)794-1412 0.9 PK-3 583
- Hamshire Hamshire-fannett High School Grades: 9-12 | 535 students
12552 Second St
Hamshire, TX 77622
(409)243-2512 4.8 9-12 535
- Beaumont Dishman Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 624 students
3475 Champions Dr
Beaumont, TX 77707
(409)617-6250 10.0 PK-5 624
- China China Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 435 students
605 Henderson Ave
China, TX 77613
(409)981-6410 10.5 PK-5 435
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.