Hanalei Elementary School
- Hanalei Elementary School's student population of 296 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||296 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hanalei Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (HI)|
|Overall School Rank||#39 out of 288 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hawaii Department of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kilauea Kilauea Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 291 students
2440 Kolo Rd
Kilauea, HI 96754
(808)828-1212 6.1 PK-6 291
- Anahola Kanuikapono Learning Center Grades: K-12 | 186 students
4333 Kukuihale Rd
Anahola, HI 96703
(808)822-9032 12.9 K-12 186
- Kapaa Kapaa Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 638 students
4867 Olohena Rd
Kapaa, HI 96746
(808)821-4460 13.8 6-8 638
- Kapaa Kapaa High School Grades: 9-12 | 1041 students
4695 Mailihuna Rd
Kapaa, HI 96746
(808)821-4400 14.3 9-12 1041
The school provides no risk assessment regarding wireless frequencies, mercury in cafeteria tuna, use of GMO foods, fluorescent lighting (when LED is available), and vaccine dangers. It is a dangerous place for students and parents cannot trust the administration.
- Posted by Parent - rayup
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.