Hardin Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 718 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 33%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 46% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 46% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Hardin Middle School?
718 students attend Hardin Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
67% of Hardin Middle School students are White, 15% of students are Black, 12% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hardin Middle School?
Hardin Middle School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Hardin Middle School offer ?
Hardin Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Hardin Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities