Hollenbeck Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 711 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 25%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 61% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 53% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hollenbeck Middle School's ranking?
Hollenbeck Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
61% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 53% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Hollenbeck Middle School?
711 students attend Hollenbeck Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
75% of Hollenbeck Middle School students are White, 9% of students are Black, 8% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 3% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hollenbeck Middle School?
Hollenbeck Middle School has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Hollenbeck Middle School offer ?
Hollenbeck Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Hollenbeck Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities