Harding Fine Arts Academy
- Harding Fine Arts Academy's student population of 392 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2015)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||392 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harding Fine Arts Academy's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#44 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harding Fine Arts (charter) School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oklahoma City Harding Charter Preparatory High School Grades: 9-12 | 483 students
3333 N Shartel Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
(405)606-8742 0.0 9-12 483
- Oklahoma City Edgemere Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 197 students
3200 North Walker Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
(405)587-5100 0.3 PK-6 197
- Oklahoma City Dove Science Academy (okc) Grades: 6-12 | 506 students
919 Nw 23rd St
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
(405)524-9762 0.7 6-12 506
- Oklahoma City Wilson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 334 students
501 Northwest 21st Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
(405)587-7100 0.8 PK-5 334
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.