Harmony Elementary School
- Harmony Elementary School's student population of 430 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||430 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harmony Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#734 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Iredell-Statesville s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Olin North Iredell High School Grades: 9-12 | 1124 students
156 Raider Road
Olin, NC 28660
(704)876-4191 5.7 9-12 1124
- Olin North Iredell Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 556 students
2467 Jennings Rd
Olin, NC 28660
(704)876-4802 5.7 6-8 556
- Union Grove Union Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 248 students
1314 Sloans Mill Rd
Union Grove, NC 28689
(704)539-4354 6.6 PK-5 248
- Cleveland Cool Spring Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 377 students
1969 Mocksville Hwy
Cleveland, NC 27013
(704)873-4949 8.3 PK-5 377
- Statesville East Iredell Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 496 students
590 Chestnut Grove Road
Statesville, NC 28625
(704)872-4666 8.6 6-8 496
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.