North Iredell High School
North Iredell High School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- North Iredell High School's student population of 1,124 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,124 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Iredell High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1481 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Iredell-Statesville s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Olin Agriculture And Science Early College Grades: M
158 Raider Rd
Olin, NC 28660
(704)876-4191 0.1 M n/a
- Olin North Iredell Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 556 students
2467 Jennings Rd
Olin, NC 28660
(704)876-4802 2.8 6-8 556
- Statesville Central Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 349 students
4083 Wilkesboro Hwy
Statesville, NC 28625
(704)876-0746 5.1 PK-5 349
- Harmony Harmony Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 430 students
139 Harmony School Road
Harmony, NC 28634
(704)546-2643 5.7 PK-5 430
- Union Grove Union Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 248 students
1314 Sloans Mill Rd
Union Grove, NC 28689
(704)539-4354 6.5 PK-5 248
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.