Harrison East Elementary School
- Harrison East Elementary School's student population of 541 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||541 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harrison East Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1675 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harrison Hills City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Adena Buckeye West Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 306 students
243 N Mill St
Adena, OH 43901
(740)546-3413 7.2 PK-6 306
- Bloomingdale Jefferson County Grades: 10-12
1509 County Highway 22a
Bloomingdale, OH 43910
(740)264-5545 7.5 10-12 n/a
- Steubenville Indian Creek High School Grades: 9-12 | 618 students
200 Park Dr
Steubenville, OH 43953
(740)264-1163 10.3 9-12 618
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.